CDC GUIDELINES: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
Outdoor Sunday Worship
In-person outdoor worship service is at 10:00 a.m. The service will also livestream on the Capilla del Sol Facebook page for those who cannot or are uncomfortable joining us.
Things to know before you come to worship:
● Chairs will be set up socially distanced outside on the patio area.
● Masks are required so find your favorite Easter mask and wear it properly (covering your nose and mouth).
● Communion elements will be available to pick up as you enter the worship space.
● We can receive your offering as well.
● Restrooms will be available.
What to expect: Please arrive between 15 – 20 minutes before the 10:00am service so you can be seated. You will be greeted warmly and asked to sit in chairs set up to maintain physical distance. We will not be taking temperatures for the outdoor service. Hand sanitizer stations will be available and extra masks if you need them.
Because we care about each other and there are still some risks of being in person, we ask the following:
● If you (or anyone in your home) are not feeling well, please stay at home and worship with us through the Facebook livestream at 10:00 a.m.
● If you are at higher risk, please make a wise decision for yourself.
● You must wear a mask properly with your nose and mouth covered at all times.
● No hugging: Greetings by bumping elbows or waving encouraged instead!
● Respect each other’s space.
● Sing with masks on and at normal speaking voice level.